Customer Relationship Management (CRM)What is CRM
Automating user worksplaces (AWP) - simple solutions to complex problems
Request access to the demo version of the CRM-system from IJI IT GROUP
Customer Relationship Management (CRM, CRM-system) – it is software that::
Do you need CRM
- automates the processes of interaction between a company's employees, as well as with customers and suppliers (contractors);
- boosts sales;
- saves staff time and resources of the enterprise;
- facilitates, accelerates, optimizes the management decisions;
- takes into account the interests of customers, improve relationships with them;
- increases the profits of the enterprise.
CRM-system of IJI IT GROUP will answer all questions and optimize relationships with customers of your company.
- You still do not have a common database of its customers, potential customers, suppliers, partners, competitors, and the like?
- Continue to maintain records in a notebook or different files?
- Not own operational information in real time about what is currently engaged your employees, what plans each company as a whole and on the day, week, month, year?
- What are the results of meetings, negotiations, business trips, participation in exhibitions and other contacts with contractors?
- Do not know which of your counterparty, what, when, how much and on what terms ordered from your company, or what kind of products is going to put you?
- Want to know at what stage are your tasks, applications received, approved projects or carry out transactions?
- Want to control the presence of mandatory primary documents: bills, contract / contracts, acts / false?
- Do not have a central repository of files with a constant online access to them?
- Can not provide access to the information needed by your client or partner?
- Has no information about incoming and outgoing mail in the enterprise?
- Interested in time and attendance of employees?
- There is a need at any time to own the company's financial information: bank account, cash, investments and loans?
- Continues to incur unforeseen expenses and to experience other disadvantages in the work?
Benefits of CRM-system from IJI IT GROUP
Objectives implementation of CRM-systems
- Easy to install, configure and use. Intuitive organization of the main sections and their relationships.
- Allows you to configure, monitor and manage not only the processes of your company's sales and production and supply needed for your enterprise.
- Ability to connect a large number of jobs.
- Variants of installation and use, both on the local and on the virtual server.
- Is adapted for operation on personal computers, including tablets and mobile phones.
- Provides access to the necessary information company 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (24/7/365).
- Designed based on the practical experience of more than 100 enterprises. Corresponds to the real business processes.
- The optimal price-quality.
CRM-system of IJI IT GROUP will help in achieving the goals.
- Help implement the goods and services on the market that meet the needs of consumers
- Improve customer service
- Optimize customer relationships
- Retain existing customers and attract new ones
- More effectively to sell the company's products
- Improve staff efficiency
- Increase profitability of the business.
Reasons for the development and implementation of CRM in enterprisesoals.
CRM-system of IJI IT GROUP will provide individual attention and keep customers on your enterprise.
- Internet technologies allow for a second go at the competitor's site and compare deals
- Customers have the opportunity to access a wealth of information for different markets, products, and producers, making them difficult choice
- Information technology provides a low cost of storage, handling and use of information for customer interaction
- Over time, the range of industrial goods and services expands, it requires an individual approach to each client in order to attract new partners involved in the development and creation of new products
- Competition in many market segments is extremely high, and the important issue is not so much to attract new customers, retain existing much.
Clients - the main asset of the company
Facts eloquently highlights the need for CRM in the enterprise.
- Most Fortune 500 companies lose 50% of their customers every five years.
- A satisfied customer will tell about their buying an average of five friends, unhappy - at least 10 minutes.
- Most customers "pays" for only one year of working with them. If a customer is lost before the expiration of this term, it carries the company's losses.
- Increasing the percentage of customer retention by 5% leads to an increase in the company's profits in the range of 25-55%.
- About 50% of existing customers of the company unprofitable due to inefficient interaction with them.
- The seller is required, at least 10 calls to potential clients to sell their goods, and only 2-3 call to existing customers.
- Usually companies want to contact an average of 4 times per year with existing clients, and six times a year with potential new.
- CRM products increase company profits by tens of percent and profitability of projects - from 200 to 800% within 2-3 years.
In the fight for customers in market conditions, the company should stand out among the other competitors and offer a unique approach to each client, taking into account their individual needs.
In this sense, the CRM is a strategic tool that enhances the quality of interaction with customers and business profits by increasing market share.
Main sections of the CRM-system of IJI IT GROUP
Structure of the CRM system from IJI IT GROUP
- Scheduler - calendar, tasks and events board for each employee of the enterprise and the enterprise as a whole.
- Database - lists of contractors company, the contact information of their employees, staffing employees of your company, lists of goods, works, services offered and required for your enterprise.
- Business processes - application projects deal.
- Documents - registry accounts, contracts, certificates / invoices file repository.
- Finance - accounting of cash flows of the enterprise (coming-flow-over): bank account, cash, investments, and loans.
- Reports - on demand, the transactions by employees, by counterparty, by time and maturity. Report card time and attendance of employees.
- Correspondence - electronic magazine Registry incoming-outgoing correspondence to the company, as well as sharing service intrasystemic messages between employees.
- The company - a summary of the enterprise as a whole, as well as automatic construction company structure by a unique system of assigning individual codes to employees.
- Administration - a user logs into the system, the formation of groups access to sections of CRM, setting access levels.
Price of additional services to the CRM-system of IJI IT GROUP*
Basic supplies - 150 USD.
The cost of automating a single workplace (license) - 50 EURO/workplace.
Technical support - 360 USD / Year.
Rent a Server - 60 USD / Year.
Customization (individual development by the Customer) :
Express-examination of business processes - 600 USD.
Modeling System - 600 USD.
Design - 1200 USD.
Development - 1800 USD.
Introduction - 1000 USD.*
- The specified base price, which may vary according to the results of the survey.Challenges to the successful implementation of CRM-system in the enterprise
Order CRM-system from IJI IT Group
- Provide access to information for all employees
- Allocate responsibilities between the staff in the hierarchy of control
- Task scheduling and control of their implementation
- Combine all streams of incoming information - telephone, email, fax, verbal agreements
- Provide access to information about the company - documents, contracts, telephone and verbal agreements, email addresses
- Close contact with customers
- Organize the management and control of the relationship with contractors
- Organize marketing management - grouping the interests of clients, routing client requests by type of incoming information, telemarketing (reflection of trends in the demand for goods)
- Collect contact information: address, phone numbers, contact persons, the account of the results of negotiations
- The form for easy data entry
- The classification of information for analysis.
Also, our company develops and implements information systems for businesses to individual orders, taking into account the specifics of each company individually, taking into account the individual characteristics of business processes, the existing relations of business organization and other possible features. Can be integrated with other systems used in the enterprise.
AWP - automation of user workplaces.
This is a software solution that automates the work of your employees, including task scheduler and event clientele, database products and services company, accounting projects, transactions, contracts to which the employee participate, sharing, accounting of incoming and outgoing correspondence, exchange of internal corporate messaging and more integrated into the overall enterprise information system.
(Customer Relationship Management) – customer relationship management; interaction model, believing that the center of the whole business philosophy is the client and the main activities are measures to support effective marketing, sales and customer service.
CRM-system primarily designed for sales teams, supply and marketing, as well as for managers and senior management predpritiya.
ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) – enterprise resource planning.
This is a program for the integrated management of the enterprises. In these programs is conducted accounting and financial planning, production and storage, sales and marketing, personnel management.